Beginning a new fiscal year means preparing for what is to come as well as reflecting on where we have come from. The Agency has seen many notable and exciting changes over the past year including expanding our staff and developing new services and locations. These new endeavors could not have been possible without the dedication and hard work of our amazing staff. They have persevered through the changes and continue to serve their communities with quality care. As an Agency were are proud to acknowledge our accomplishments and highlights from the 2015-2016 fiscal year:
- Celebrating our first year of providing Mobile Crisis Services for San Luis Obispo County.
- Opening of Nevada County Crisis Stabilization Unit in December 2015.
- Staff expansion to 105 total employees.
- 5,737 total contacts in our Roseville, Auburn and Tahoe City mental health clinics.
- Over 6,000 5150 evaluations across Placer, Nevada and Colusa Counties.
- Psychiatrist on-site in SMWG Tahoe City.
Thank you to all who have contributed to and supported SMWG’s influence throughout Northern California communities. We invite you to stay connected with us as we move forward with anticipation into the 2016-2017 fiscal year.